Criccieth Memorial Hall is ideal for a variety of occasions from theatre productions to weddings. The building also incorporates the Green Room, ideal for smaller events.
In general, below is a list of the main facilities the Hall has to offer. For more information, please contact our technical consultant, Ben Rosen via the bookings line or email.
- SeatingRemovable seating for 200 in stalls and fixed upholstered seating for 178 in balcony.
- CateringLarge staffed bar & separate refreshments counter. Kitchen area with kettles, fridge, sink, dishwasher and crockery. Regret no cooking facilities but prepared food may be brought in. The Green Room is ideal as a lay-out base for hired-in caterers. Small Kitchen in Green Room.
- Sprung Dance FloorBeautifully polished Canadian maple sprung flooring throughout the auditorium suitable for all kinds of dancing.
- Public EntrancesMain & side doors plus access for wheelchairs.
- SafetyFire alarm system & fire exits. A non-smoking policy operates throughout the building.
- Public Restrooms Ladies/gents/disabled Toilets.
- ParkingFor wheelchair users & nearby large public parking.
- WiFiInternet access via BT Broadband
- AdditionalInduction Loop System for the hard of hearing. Large green room for meetings etc with show relay speakers.